Clifden Kennels Terms & Conditions
All dogs must be vaccinated against the
Distemper, Hepatitis, Leptospirosis, Parvovirus, Para influenza and kennel cough.
- On arrival owners must produce up to date valid vaccination certificates. Failure to do so will mean we are unable to accept the dog for boarding.
- We reserve the right to refuse any dog that we feel is showing signs of ill health pending veterinary advice for which the dog owner is fully liable.
- We will give each and every dog in our kennel the best possible care and attention but all dogs are boarded entirely at the ownerâ€™s risk.
- Arrivals and Departures are arranged on an appointment basis.
- All visitors are welcome. To keep disturbance to our residents to a minimum visits must be strictly by appointment.
- Payment is requested on collection of your dog.
- Method Of Payment Cash or cheque (with valid cheque card)
- Owners confirm that their dog is non-aggressive.
- Owners agree for Clifden Kennels to make any decisions regarding their dogsâ€?health, provided it is in the best interest of their dog and is on the advice of a qualified veterinarian surgeon.
- Any vet bills that your dog may incur will be met by the owners on their return.